68° Thunderstorm in Vicinity Heavy Rain Fog/Mist
See complete forecast
Last login: Saturday, June 4, 2011
This is a sad tragedy. We have taken students to Costa Rica many times as well as to Mexico and Spain. This is one of the reason we sponsors must really express to the students the importance of the rules and the fact that when we are in a different city, state or country we must be careful and not take anything for granted. We are a rural town and many of our students feel pretty comfortable in their own area and think life is the same every where. Parents-this is a horrible tragedy but no one was really at fault. The boys were curious and probably felt like they were just as safe there as they are in their own town. The guard was startled, it was dark and he did warn the kids to stop. But at 4 in the morning anyone would feel threatened and react accordingly. Costa Rica is one of the safest countries in the WORLD. And travel is the most amazing way of learning. My prayers are for the family and the many people involved in Justin's life.
June 4, 2011 at 9:35 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Yankee Tank Beer Battered Fish Po' Boy Sandwich with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
· Bigg's Barbeque Western Burger $8.99 Twin quarter pound ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Philly or Black & Blue Steak Salad
· Choose one of these legendary specials! The Philly ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...