See complete forecast
Last login: Monday, January 7, 2013
First off, I would like to thank everyone for all the support you gave me. Yes I care very much about Penn House. I know about all the help we give people. I was one of those families when I started at Penn House. I also think you were all too hard on Kyle. I have sat down and talked with him many times since he came on board . I feel he has a big heart and wants the same things I do and that he only wants to help others. Yes It was hard when he told me we were being let go. Please don't blame him as he was only doing his job. I was very hurt and hoping to be at Penn House longer helping families with needs. Just talking to them made me happy and them as well. So many of the comments above are about donations. All of you please think about donating your clothes and food to Penn House . we have families that come to Penn House that have no money to buy clothes. We are the only free clothes pantry in town. I am sad that I wont be working and talking with you as often. Please keep CARING and SHARING with others.
January 7, 2013 at 8:01 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is Certified Angus ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Fish Tacos with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...