69° Light Rain
See complete forecast
Last login: Wednesday, January 2, 2013
ok well then THIS as well..Let me see if I get this straight.
20 dead children and 6 dead adults = no need for any armed personnel at school. right?
A couple of ambiguous emails at a news station that publishes personal information on who's a gun owner and who is not while busting numerous privacy issues and putting peoples individual safety aside = emergency requiring multiple armed guards placed at said business?
Takeaway = are journalists/elitist/ any one deemed important obviously more important than kindergartners and teachers? regardless, however , these hypocrites still seem to think that having a gun at the business is in fact now needed for their safety from non gun owners and gun owners alike who were pissed at having their information shared with every potential criminal out there. what example is out there as of now to suggest that having an armed guard at an establishment some how incurs more crime by default? i don't think i've even heard of one.
January 2, 2013 at 11:02 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Jayhawker Signature Sandwich, $7.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredient ...
Big Kahuna Burger or Salmon Cake Salad
· Big Kahuna Burger is focaccia bread loaded with ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Fresh grilled chicken an Monterey Jack cheese inside ...
$8.49-$14.99 Baby Back Thursday
· Baby Back Thursday Full Slabs Baby Backs $14.99 ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Taco Pizza with a Salad
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
· Grilled strips of buffalo spiced chicken breast, with ...