Nov. 24, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Wednesday, February 13, 2013
So does that mean there won't be a food tax rebate in 2013? Great going. Kansans talk a lot of crap on how high California taxes are, but groceries are tax-free in California. For everyone. I thought giving the poor a rebate was a good alternative. BrownQUACK sucks. Can we recall him?
November 7, 2012 at 2:18 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wheat State Pizza
Large 5-Topping Pizza
· Everyday special: 10" 1-topping pizza and drink OR ...
Bird Dog Bar
Featured Wrap $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Sandwiches with One Side
· Burgers, Chicken, Pork, Kobe, or Black Bean Our ...
Bigg's On Mass
Chopped Beef Sandwich and Home-Made Fries
· At the new Bigg's On Mass! Great take-home ...