72° Thunderstorm in Vicinity Rain Fog/Mist
See complete forecast
Last login: Thursday, January 17, 2013
In April of 2010 Reader's Digest published a list of the states with the best roads. Kansas was #1. Shortly after, some other entity, that I can't remember the name of, also published a similar independent report and Kansas ranked #1 in that one too.Have you been to other states? The ones I've been to didn't have roads as good as Kansas.
January 17, 2013 at 7:30 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Turkey Melt is on whole grain bread filled ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...