Dec. 12, 2013 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Thursday, January 17, 2013
In April of 2010 Reader's Digest published a list of the states with the best roads. Kansas was #1. Shortly after, some other entity, that I can't remember the name of, also published a similar independent report and Kansas ranked #1 in that one too.Have you been to other states? The ones I've been to didn't have roads as good as Kansas.
January 17, 2013 at 7:30 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Bird Dog Bar
Bird Dog signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
16" large 2-topping pizza
· with 2 toppings & 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
23rd Street Brewery
Crown’s southern fried chicken salad or all signature wraps
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Soup, salad, and potato combos from $7.49
· Mix and match by choosing two options: Famous ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Garlic parmesan crispy chicken Caesar wrap
· with one side. Our new menu is almost ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Italian Beef Sandwich
· Juicy, thin-sliced Vienna Italian beef topped with seasoned ...
Thursday Lunch Special
· Baby Back Thursday! Dine in or carry out ...
Wheat State Pizza
Buy Any Size Pizza at Regular Price and Get the 2nd Half Price.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jayhawker signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Blend of spinach cooked with tomatoes, coriander, ginger ...