Dec. 10, 2013 |
24° Overcast with Haze
See complete forecast
Last login: Thursday, January 17, 2013
In April of 2010 Reader's Digest published a list of the states with the best roads. Kansas was #1. Shortly after, some other entity, that I can't remember the name of, also published a similar independent report and Kansas ranked #1 in that one too.Have you been to other states? The ones I've been to didn't have roads as good as Kansas.
January 17, 2013 at 7:30 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Jayhawker signature taco dish, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· $5 off a Feast for Two or $10 ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
· Your choice of crispy or grilled chicken breast ...
23rd Street Brewery
Hazelnut encrusted goat cheese salad or Brewery chicken soft tacos
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 price burgers!
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Tuesday Lunch Special
· Slab-O-Palooza! $10.99 St. Louis Ribs All Day. (Dine ...
Two 10" pizzas with 2 toppings each
· plus 2 drinks. Everyday special: Slice/Salad/Drink, just $6.35
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Carolina pulled pork sandwich
· with one side. Our new menu is almost ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Roasted marinated meat of your choice or panner ...
Wheat State Pizza
2 Medium Pizzas, each with 2-toppings, both just $14.99.
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...