See complete forecast
Last login: Friday, December 14, 2012
Yikes! How sad it is when people have to pick apart a good deed, no matter where the $ comes from. I can just imagine the smiles on these people's faces when they open up their Christmas presents, when they probably thought they wouldn't get anything at all. I know that Christmas is not about giving or getting gifts, it's about celebrating Jesus and the gift that the Savior gave to us, it's spreading good will to all, which is what the purpose of the shopping was for. I think it's a great tradition and I hope it continues for years to come. Merry Christmas!
December 14, 2012 at 10:15 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Cold Cut Sandwich with Roast Turkey and Pepperoni and One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
$8.49-$14.99 Baby Back Thursday
· Baby Back Thursday Full Slabs Baby Backs $14.99 ...
Jayhawker Signature Sandwich, $7.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredient ...
Six Mile Chop House
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
· Grilled strips of buffalo spiced chicken breast, with ...
Big Kahuna Burger or Salmon Cake Salad
· Big Kahuna Burger is focaccia bread loaded with ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Fresh grilled chicken an Monterey Jack cheese inside ...