Dec. 18, 2013 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Sunday, January 22, 2012
@ Ron Holzwarth
I recently wrote a play for the Neo-Futurist theater company in Chicago called "Burning Bluebeard" about the Iroquois Theatre Fire. I too was not able to find a copy of the "Mr. Bluebeard" script or the lyrics to the "In the Pale Moonlight" song. You might have found this already, but just in case here is a copy of the play's programme with the full scene and act structure of "Mr. Bluebeard." While it's not a script, it's still interesting to see the outline of the play...
January 22, 2012 at 3:45 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Bird Dog Bar
Bird Dog signature tacos, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...