March 11, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Saturday, September 1, 2012
As a student ambassador for KU I wish to personally apologize for those who have had a negative tour experience during their visit. The student ambassadors program is strictly voluntary, and KU is one of the few institutions where the students are nor paid. I can honestly say we strive to provide a positive experience to perspective students and their families. Unfortunately due to time and transportation limitations the majority of tours tend to follow along Jayhawk blvd. However, we are required to guide the tour groups through two buildings (when possible) and answer any questions; those questions we cannot answer are to be directed to the admissions staff or appropriate university department. Additionally, we are encouraged to provide contact methods (such as our email) to visitors should they have any questions in the future.Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
September 1, 2012 at 2:30 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Nacho pizza with a salad.
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 price burgers!
23rd Street Brewery
Hazelnut encrusted goat cheese salad or Brewery chicken soft tacos
Wheat State Pizza
2 Medium Pizzas, each with 2-toppings, both just $14.99.
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· $5 off a Feast for Two or $10 ...
Jayhawker signature taco dish, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
· Your choice of crispy or grilled chicken breast ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Roasted marinated meat of your choice or panner ...
Two 10" pizzas with 2 toppings each
· plus 2 drinks. Everyday special: Slice/Salad/Drink, just $6.35
Tuesday Lunch Special
· Slab-O-Palooza! $10.99 St. Louis Ribs All Day. (Dine ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...