April 18, 2014 |
43° Fair with Haze
See complete forecast
Last login: Saturday, September 1, 2012
As a student ambassador for KU I wish to personally apologize for those who have had a negative tour experience during their visit. The student ambassadors program is strictly voluntary, and KU is one of the few institutions where the students are nor paid. I can honestly say we strive to provide a positive experience to perspective students and their families. Unfortunately due to time and transportation limitations the majority of tours tend to follow along Jayhawk blvd. However, we are required to guide the tour groups through two buildings (when possible) and answer any questions; those questions we cannot answer are to be directed to the admissions staff or appropriate university department. Additionally, we are encouraged to provide contact methods (such as our email) to visitors should they have any questions in the future.Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
September 1, 2012 at 2:30 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
Wheat State Pizza
Large 5 Topping Pizza
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
$1 off any Biggs signature sandwich!
· Lunchtime only.
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho chicken and rice taco salad.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben