March 14, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Saturday, August 17, 2013
This thing with Gov. Brownback is beyond political. Even most conservatives are progressive enough to NOT want to decimate the State's college's and universities. Somebody has got to challenge him for the Republican nomination or if not, just chuck it and vote for whatever Democrat wins on that side. The total elimination of the state income tax is one of those utopian ideas that sound just wonderful at first glance, but in reality, will take Kansas back to the dark ages and our dear Sunflower State cannot afford to revert back any further than it already has. Politics is a pendulum, swinging from left to right. In Kansas, it's swung so far right that it's just about to flip the whole state on it's side.
August 17, 2013 at 11:59 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
The Phog Wrap
· Just like in Allen Fieldhouse! Turkey wrap with ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
French dip with one side.
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
Wheat State Pizza
Double Deal: LG Specialty AND LG 1-Topping pizza just $19.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...