April 16, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Monday, August 17, 2009
Anderson Rentals was located at 8th and New Hampshire (it's now a parking lot) before moving to their current location at 6th and Michigan. When you go through the front door, the pressurized mats still say Dillons on them.
"This is Anderson Rentals, Lawrence’s version of the ultimate next-door neighbor’s garage. It has everything that you don’t, and always something that amazes you."
Definitely true, including large animal traps, ice molds, coconut shaped glasses, rollaway beds, wagon wheels, and fishing nets. Interesting fact: When the movie "The Day After" was being filmed in Lawrence, the director and his staff spent hours searching through the basement for props. Andy was the worst pack-rat! But it's made for a very interesting collection of items, all of course available to rent.
August 17, 2009 at 2:50 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...