78° Overcast with Haze
See complete forecast
Last login: Monday, August 17, 2009
Anderson Rentals was located at 8th and New Hampshire (it's now a parking lot) before moving to their current location at 6th and Michigan. When you go through the front door, the pressurized mats still say Dillons on them.
"This is Anderson Rentals, Lawrence’s version of the ultimate next-door neighbor’s garage. It has everything that you don’t, and always something that amazes you."
Definitely true, including large animal traps, ice molds, coconut shaped glasses, rollaway beds, wagon wheels, and fishing nets. Interesting fact: When the movie "The Day After" was being filmed in Lawrence, the director and his staff spent hours searching through the basement for props. Andy was the worst pack-rat! But it's made for a very interesting collection of items, all of course available to rent.
August 17, 2009 at 2:50 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Avocado Burger or a Crown Cobb Salad
· The Avocado Burger is our homemade burger patty ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers
· 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers Kobe, chicken, turkey, pork tenderloin ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...