April 23, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Saturday, September 29, 2012
What does this model for special education have to offer our kids on the spectrum or with significant attention regulation issues (ADHD) who cannot tolerate (i.e., cannot make educational progress) being in a class with more than 6-8 other kids? Inclusion is not right for every child: it is supposed to be an "Individualized" Education Program.
September 29, 2012 at 9:20 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...