See complete forecast
Last login: Saturday, September 29, 2012
What does this model for special education have to offer our kids on the spectrum or with significant attention regulation issues (ADHD) who cannot tolerate (i.e., cannot make educational progress) being in a class with more than 6-8 other kids? Inclusion is not right for every child: it is supposed to be an "Individualized" Education Program.
September 29, 2012 at 9:20 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Fat Tuesday Chicken Wrap with One Side
· Henry T's is proudly serving our Yankee Tank ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Cheeseburger comes with lettuce, ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...