See complete forecast
Last login: Friday, February 22, 2013
I have never lived in a City will such poor snow removal capabilities. It was easy to determine where the City Limits were this morning. Douglas County roads and shoulders were clear and snow free. The City roads a few feet away were snow packed. Our street in West Lawrence did not see a snow plow until 330 this afternoon. I agree why are you wasting time loading snow downtown when people are still unable to get out of their neighborhood? Put a plow on those trucks and get the streets cleared!
February 22, 2013 at 5:15 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Potsticker Pear Tree Salad
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is Certified Angus ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...