Dec. 13, 2013 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Monday, May 27, 2013
As we approached the weekend with Memorial Day coming up, I get the same feeling of resentment that I do every year. BBQ's and parties are the focus. Why not spend Memorial Day volunteering in some way to help veterans, helping them honor their friends and brothers who were lost? There are so many homeless veterans in Lawrence. Our family spends it that way every year. It's storming like crazy here right now. Most residents will stay inside and sulk because they can't have their big blowout. It turns my stomach.
May 27, 2013 at 12:07 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
Wheat State Pizza
Double Deal: LG Specialty AND LG 1-Topping pizza just $19.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
Bird Dog Bar
Bird Dog signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Southwest ancho chicken taco salad
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
The Phog Wrap
· Just like in Allen Fieldhouse! Turkey wrap with ...