Dec. 19, 2013 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Sunday, November 11, 2012
I have a different problem with the Republican party, a problem mentioned nowhere else in this thread.
Absolutely, human caused climate change is real. Absolutely, it is going to become a threat way beyond anything else discussed here. Main stream science is correct. The misinformation campaign funded by folks like the Heartland Institute is doing incalculable harm. The first place the climate change problem will hit in such a way as to cause ongoing disaster is in American Midwest agriculture. Kansas, here it comes.
The Republican party has intitutionalized stupidity about science as a requirement for public office, trying to form the world's first "Stupidocracy". Kansas will learn full well about the folly of this approach in the next decade or so.
November 11, 2012 at 12:48 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Italian Beef Sandwich
· Juicy, thin-sliced Vienna Italian beef topped with seasoned ...
Wheat State Pizza
Buy Any Size Pizza at Regular Price and Get the 2nd Half Price.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jayhawker signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Blend of spinach cooked with tomatoes, coriander, ginger ...
16" large 2-topping pizza
· with 2 toppings & 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Thursday Lunch Special
· Baby Back Thursday! Dine in or carry out ...
23rd Street Brewery
Crown’s southern fried chicken salad or all signature wraps
Bird Dog Bar
Bird Dog signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened chicken and artichoke dip wrap
· with one side. Our new menu is almost ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Soup, salad, and potato combos from $7.49
· Mix and match by choosing two options: Famous ...