69° Rain Fog/Mist
See complete forecast
Last login: Monday, April 13, 2009
I am an avid user of reusable water bottles and drinker of tap water. Some people, however, just don't see the value. 'I never remember to bring it with me', and they believe that bottled water that's been trucked in is just better for you. Bottled water consumption will not stop tomorrow.
I absolutely do not think that these cartons are the answer to our prayers but for the people who cannot get away from consuming bottled water, I'd prefer they drink out of these. The aseptic packs (tetra-pak) are now recyclable so these CAN be recycled (albeit difficult). Additionally, they authors are saying that IF they end up in a landfill, the will degrade faster- NOT that they were MEANT to be thrown away.
April 13, 2009 at 11:40 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Philly or Black & Blue Steak Salad
· The Philly is your choice of either beef ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Fat Tuesday Styled Steak Sandwich with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
· Bigg's Barbeque Western Burger $8.99 Twin quarter pound ...