See complete forecast
Last login: Sunday, November 4, 2012
I have followed this race online at cjonline.com. I have researched Hensley's long service and Moore's background. While I am registered with the Democratic party and will vote for my party's house candidate, I cannot vote for Hensley. The district Hensley has represented for 30 plus years is notorious for crime, high unemployment and schools that have been fixtures of their communities are closing. All the while Hensley has somehow given himself a 3/4 of $1,000,000 state retirement package but does not think knowing the value of that account is any of our business. As a voter and supporter of educators, I don't agree. I feel like government compensation is tax payers business. I will support Moore because he has been pushing for transparency so we know where money is spent while Hensley will not answer questions. I get bad vibes from reading Hensley quotes and from watching his attack commercials. Moore is also for term limits and said he would represent the district without pay (good luck getting other money hungry politicians to agree to that). For a Republican, Moore seems to hold more of my values than Hensley.
November 4, 2012 at 12:10 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Burgers with One Side
· Choose two of our tasty burgers, Charbroiled, Chicken, ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...
Avocado Burger or Crown Cobb Salad
· The Avocado Burger is our homemade burger patty ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...