March 10, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Sunday, February 10, 2013
Yes, as a member of Delta Upsilon fraternity in the time period in question, I remember Billy Hayes, whom we referred to as "lightning" because he was so fast. (In fact, it was an ironic nickname, as he would stop to chat with anyone who was willing.) Billy Hayes was an African-American gentleman who was an unforgettable mailman. And yes, he got sick and I remember a young buck, Tom, who took over the route. Another great mailman who was friendly, to boot. Mail back then was often the only written contact you got from home. Thanks Tom for your years of service!
February 10, 2013 at 7:34 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...