June 19, 2013 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Sunday, January 31, 2010
dear bill mayer,As B.H. Born's oldest son, i have to say thank you for always remembering my dad and his records at KU. it seems you are correct , since KU didnt win the NCAA's in 1953 and 1957 that some of the players from those years fall thru the cracks of recognition. My dad loves KU to this day, it opened so many doors for him. It is not everyday that a farm boy from Kansascould play basketball all over the world as he did. I hope to bring him back to KU before too long, he still recalls classic conversations and friendships from 50 plus years ago.thanks again, john bornpeoria, firstname.lastname@example.org
January 31, 2010 at 10:06 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Featured Pasta Entrée
· Crafted by Executive Head Chef Todd Schneekloth, always ...
Pork or Chicken Bulgogi
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
El Mezcal II
Fajitas (Beef or Chicken)
· with rice and beans.
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Open Face Roast Beef
· with mashed potatoes, brown gravy, and side salad.
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Soup, Salad and Potato Specials
· Choose two from below. Served with a corn ...
Bird Dog Bar
Empanadas & Salad
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
$7.99 Combos Everyday
· 1/2 Sandwich and Soup or Salad.