April 1, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Human eyes combine two spherical images that are horizontally aligned in order for the brain to construct a three-dimensional "image" of physical reality.The camera generally has one lens which also produces a spherical image. A single image.Both horizontal and vertical formats crop the spherical image in a way that perverts the information produced by the lens.The square format is the simplest and most honest representation of a mechanically produced two-dimensional image.
July 4, 2012 at 8:18 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Bird Dog Bar
All-You-Care-To-Eat Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
· We pile the bowl high and serve with ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· Served All Day Long Our Menu is almost ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...