See complete forecast
Last login: Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Human eyes combine two spherical images that are horizontally aligned in order for the brain to construct a three-dimensional "image" of physical reality.The camera generally has one lens which also produces a spherical image. A single image.Both horizontal and vertical formats crop the spherical image in a way that perverts the information produced by the lens.The square format is the simplest and most honest representation of a mechanically produced two-dimensional image.
July 4, 2012 at 8:18 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers
· 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers Kobe, chicken, turkey, pork tenderloin ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
Avocado Burger or a Crown Cobb Salad
· The Avocado Burger is our homemade burger patty ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...