March 12, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Friday, May 3, 2013
You are right on, KRichards. There is a HUGE difference between cost to the university and lost revenue, and this fits into the latter, though KU would have us believe it's the former. There is NO COST TO THE UNIVERSITY for allowing increased faculty/staff/family access to courses, only revenue not realized. How is it that smaller schools, such as Avila University in Kansas City, can afford much more generous tuition "assistance" policies? Because KU IS CHEAP.
May 3, 2013 at 8:36 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...