See complete forecast
Last login: Saturday, September 8, 2012
This is a start. Now they need to raise it at the county level. I agree that they should take the money from welfare. 90% of the people who are on welfare eat better than I do and they sit around and drink all day and they have no desire to get a job.
I challenge people to walk a day in my shoes at the county jail. I have seen and broken up many fights and have been called several choice names. Thankfully I have not had feces thrown on me, but I think a raise is in order for the hard workers and no I haven't gotten a raise for my hard work since 2008. Hmmmm does that year ring a bell? It should. I'll let you figure that one out.
95% of the people I see come to the county jail are habitual violators. They have no desire to have a job, they are content on drinking, drugging, making babies for money and they live better than I do and have no responsibilities, oh and they steal my things that I have worked hard for just to get back out with a slap on thier wrists just to go do it again!
Just saying. Thanks for listening to my ranting.
September 8, 2012 at 9:41 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Avocado Burger or Crown Cobb Salad
· The Avocado Burger is our homemade burger patty ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Burgers with One Side
· Choose two of our tasty burgers, Charbroiled, Chicken, ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...