April 23, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Thursday, December 6, 2012
The idea that common core standards are going to usurp the authority of the state is without merit. What does have merit are the demands of B of Labor Stats, the Council for Foreign Relations and the DOD, who say the the quality of student being turn out of our schools does not meet the growing demand of employers. Critical thinking skills are in demand. Multible choice State assessments do not measure critical thinking skills to the level needed measure success. The beauty of the current process of testing is it gives politicians the numbers to rail upon. We are missing the boat on this one folks. Movement toward a qualitative critical curriculum and away from the current quanitative curriculum is well advised. I've attached the study released by the CFR. http://www.cfr.org/united-states/us-e...
December 6, 2012 at 2:38 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...