See complete forecast
Last login: Monday, December 24, 2012
This has got to be the dumbest letter to the editor ever written. Fred, Richmond's mascot is the Spiders. The use of the word "Extermination" was a pun in reference to pest control. The headline and the game itself had nothing to do with the tragedy, and every article you read does not relate to the tragedy either. The term was not inappropriate. Not to diminish the seriousness of the tragedy whatsoever, but you need to realize you are being just a tad hyper-sensitive. Take a step back, pal.
December 24, 2012 at 11:47 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
· Grilled strips of buffalo spiced chicken breast, with ...
$8.49-$14.99 Baby Back Thursday
· Baby Back Thursday Full Slabs Baby Backs $14.99 ...
Big Kahuna Burger or Salmon Cake Salad
· Big Kahuna Burger is on focaccia bread loaded ...
Jayhawker Signature Sandwich, $7.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredient ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sliders with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Fresh grilled chicken an Monterey Jack cheese inside ...