March 12, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Monday, December 24, 2012
This has got to be the dumbest letter to the editor ever written. Fred, Richmond's mascot is the Spiders. The use of the word "Extermination" was a pun in reference to pest control. The headline and the game itself had nothing to do with the tragedy, and every article you read does not relate to the tragedy either. The term was not inappropriate. Not to diminish the seriousness of the tragedy whatsoever, but you need to realize you are being just a tad hyper-sensitive. Take a step back, pal.
December 24, 2012 at 11:47 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger