April 21, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Sunday, January 14, 2007
So, life (primordial soup) began from a rock (that came from a dot, that came from nowhere and nothing), that rained chemicals on it(that came from nothing and nowhere), for millions of years (which no one saw). Then somehow, a evolutionary process started (by nothing/who flipped the on swith?). On top of that, where are the thousands of transitionals that should be linking every kind of animal we see today? Someone told me, that we won't see evolution, cuz it takes millions of yrs. What? Evolutionists have already had billions of years! Where are those sneaky transitionals hiding? I don't want to see drawings, either.
Evolution and its beginnings is much more mythological, than there being an uncreated Creator that created the numerous, and complex lifeforms, and all the provisions needed to sustain life.
Here's an added note: How many ppl know that Charles Darwin had no PhD in any of the forms of science, and that includes biology? Yet, ppl will gladly believe him, and ignore the 600+ real scientists who don't believe in Darwinism!http://www.discovery.org/scripts/view...
January 14, 2007 at 1:14 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
$1 off any Biggs signature sandwich!
· Lunchtime only.
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...