March 6, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Monday, December 16, 2013
Justin,When I went to your father's funeral I saw something in you I knew was always there. As you and your family walked down the aisle of the church and approached the faithfully departed you were the rock and foundation for your family that they needed in that moment. You were filled with the strength that your father left you and that strength will be with you all the days of your life, knowing that he is always with you, especially in these difficult times. In that moment I saw something that can only be seen in a good man, a family man, a man of faith and loyalty. That the court has called a mistrial only extends the agony for you and all parties involved but knowing your faith you will endure just as all good men do. May God Bless you and yours in these hard times.
December 16, 2013 at 10:02 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Bigg's On Mass
$6.99-7.99 Five Great Lunch Specials
· Chopped Beef Sandwich $6.99 Pulled Pork $6.99 Signature ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho Chicken Platter with Warm Tortillas
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...