71° A Few Clouds
See complete forecast
Last login: Monday, December 16, 2013
Justin,When I went to your father's funeral I saw something in you I knew was always there. As you and your family walked down the aisle of the church and approached the faithfully departed you were the rock and foundation for your family that they needed in that moment. You were filled with the strength that your father left you and that strength will be with you all the days of your life, knowing that he is always with you, especially in these difficult times. In that moment I saw something that can only be seen in a good man, a family man, a man of faith and loyalty. That the court has called a mistrial only extends the agony for you and all parties involved but knowing your faith you will endure just as all good men do. May God Bless you and yours in these hard times.
December 16, 2013 at 10:02 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
Avocado Burger with a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Crispy Chicken Tacos with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...