See complete forecast
Last login: Friday, December 9, 2011
As a Jayhawk (class of '99) living in Florida, I have to admit - Gator fans are looking at me like I'm crazy when I say I'm excited about this hire. I think they were ready to run him out of FL as the scapegoat for their down year...but don't start me on Gator fans...or the SEC...after all, the Pokes were ROBBED. Honestly, I would have preferred Fulmer (I think he truly wanted to be at Kansas, whereas Weis wants any opportunity to get back into the HC office), but I'm extremly optimistic. And by optimistic - as a KU fan talking about football - I'm hoping for an 8-4 season in Weis' second year.
December 9, 2011 at 7:21 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Cajun Turkey Club with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is a 1/3 ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...