See complete forecast
Last login: Friday, December 9, 2011
As a Jayhawk (class of '99) living in Florida, I have to admit - Gator fans are looking at me like I'm crazy when I say I'm excited about this hire. I think they were ready to run him out of FL as the scapegoat for their down year...but don't start me on Gator fans...or the SEC...after all, the Pokes were ROBBED. Honestly, I would have preferred Fulmer (I think he truly wanted to be at Kansas, whereas Weis wants any opportunity to get back into the HC office), but I'm extremly optimistic. And by optimistic - as a KU fan talking about football - I'm hoping for an 8-4 season in Weis' second year.
December 9, 2011 at 7:21 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
· Bigg's Barbeque Western Burger $8.99 Twin quarter pound ...
Philly or Black & Blue Steak Salad
· The Philly is your choice of either beef ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Fat Tuesday Styled Steak Sandwich with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...