See complete forecast
Last login: Friday, December 9, 2011
As a Jayhawk (class of '99) living in Florida, I have to admit - Gator fans are looking at me like I'm crazy when I say I'm excited about this hire. I think they were ready to run him out of FL as the scapegoat for their down year...but don't start me on Gator fans...or the SEC...after all, the Pokes were ROBBED. Honestly, I would have preferred Fulmer (I think he truly wanted to be at Kansas, whereas Weis wants any opportunity to get back into the HC office), but I'm extremly optimistic. And by optimistic - as a KU fan talking about football - I'm hoping for an 8-4 season in Weis' second year.
December 9, 2011 at 7:21 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burger
· Our Bird Dog burger is Certified Angus Beef® ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Chicken Club with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...