64° A Few Clouds with Haze
See complete forecast
Last login: Sunday, May 5, 2013
I think like most things, it's what you make it. We fell in love with this beautiful city and moved here. Last night, at nine we walked several blocks from our place for fantastic meal at about $12 a head. The Jazmine is in full bloom and the air was sweet. If a stranger on the street asks you how you are, they really expect an answer, and are willing to wait to hear it. This isn't just in the Quarter or out on Magazine. It happens in Mid City too. I'm sorry you have been disappointed, but it's your loss.
May 5, 2013 at 3:05 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is Certified Angus ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Fish Tacos with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...