March 17, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Monday, April 18, 2011
Great stuff as usual Nick. I think I have to agree with you as Alex Gordon for player of the week, but I think Frenchy has been huge in the early part of the season so far. With Kila struggling quite a bit thus far, he has been big in the middle of part of the lineup and definitely provided some protection for Butler when he's been inserted in the five hole. It'll be interesting to see how he holds up moving forward, we'll need him if we have any chance of sticking around until the All-Star break at least. Also, loving the glove that Alcides is flashing around in the middle of the infield... it's so much more enjoyable to watch the Royals when we play solid defense.
April 18, 2011 at 9:41 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...