See complete forecast
Last login: Monday, October 22, 2012
I imagine it also has to do with the fact that they completely changed their concept from quick service unique tacos/burritos to a sit-down Spanish restaurant. They appeared to be much busier when it was the original Esquina--not the continuously changing Esquina from Spanish to New American. They took what looked like a winner into something that just didn't catch on. Too bad. The original Esquina was much more family friendly too.
October 22, 2012 at 10:21 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Fat Tuesday Chicken Wrap with One Side
· Henry T's is proudly serving our Yankee Tank ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Cheeseburger comes with lettuce, ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...