March 27, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Thursday, June 2, 2011
Before blaming the school and supervisors on the trip, you may want to read the whole story, which the LJ didn't print.http://www.nacion.com/2011-06-02/Suce...
For those who don't speak Spanish:The boys and girls were separated in their hotel rooms, the boys snuck out, when they returned and were crossing over a barb wire fence and the guard dog started barking, which alerted the security guard who thought they were robbers (a legitimate concern there). The guard fired a warning shot, the kids ran toward the hotel and he shot the young man in the chest thinking he was a robber.
It's a tragedy, not a time to place blame. So send your prayers or shut up.
June 2, 2011 at 2:51 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Big Beef Sancho with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
· Bigg's Barbeque Western Burger $8.99 Twin quarter pound ...