See complete forecast
Last login: Thursday, October 18, 2012
It is always interesting to me that people like SageonPage talk about America and freedom and rights, but the language they employ to disagree with people is always so abusive, negative and condemning. It just seems that if you really believed in America, rights and our freedom that you might be able to disagree in a way that was both more insightful and kind. In any event, if you are a supporter of the Koch brothers or anyone who is a member of their club, you must be the CEO of a major corporation or you have simply not read enough about them. The Koch brothers have no interest in rights or freedom. The Koch brothers are interested in two things: power and money. They do not care about how any of us are able to earn a living or put food on our table. They are not the least bit interested in maintaining a free America. They subscribe to what President Bush once accidentally uttered in reach of a microphone: "this would all be so much easier if it was a dictatorship".
October 18, 2012 at 3:14 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Big Kahuna Burger or Salmon Cake Salad
· Big Kahuna Burger is on focaccia bread loaded ...
Jayhawker Signature Sandwich, $7.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredient ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Fresh grilled chicken an Monterey Jack cheese inside ...
$8.49-$14.99 Baby Back Thursday
· Baby Back Thursday Full Slabs Baby Backs $14.99 ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sliders with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
· Grilled strips of buffalo spiced chicken breast, with ...