See complete forecast
Last login: Sunday, February 3, 2013
Did anyone else notice these parts of the article:
“It really is not the citizens’ fault that their lots aren’t selling,” said Johnson, who in addition to serving on the City Commission is a housing developer.
“Some of us feel like we were overcharged,” said Jack Taylor, a Junction City commissioner who also is a real estate agent...
So, it appears to me that two of the city commissioners are competing real estate developers who imposed a no build ordinance on their out of town competitor's land. Sounds to me like the local Junction City Commission with two competing real estate developers voting, decided to shut down the out of towners while pushing their own real estate.
February 3, 2013 at 11:41 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Philly or Black & Blue Steak Salad
· The Philly is your choice of either beef ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Fat Tuesday Styled Steak Sandwich with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
· Bigg's Barbeque Western Burger $8.99 Twin quarter pound ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...