83° Fair with Haze
See complete forecast
Last login: Sunday, February 3, 2013
Did anyone else notice these parts of the article:
“It really is not the citizens’ fault that their lots aren’t selling,” said Johnson, who in addition to serving on the City Commission is a housing developer.
“Some of us feel like we were overcharged,” said Jack Taylor, a Junction City commissioner who also is a real estate agent...
So, it appears to me that two of the city commissioners are competing real estate developers who imposed a no build ordinance on their out of town competitor's land. Sounds to me like the local Junction City Commission with two competing real estate developers voting, decided to shut down the out of towners while pushing their own real estate.
February 3, 2013 at 11:41 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is a 1/3 ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Loaded Baker with Super Salad or Soup
· Our famous baked potato packed with deliciousness. Henry ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...