March 10, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Ok first of all it is a Landloard duty to make sure his building is up to code on everything and meets all city requirements. Second, not everyone can "Choose" to live just anywhere, some poeple for whatever reason have to live where ever they have to live.Boardwalk should have to be responsible for helping place those families else where. I think the arsonist should and probibly will have to pay a surtain amount of money to the families, not just Boardwalk.The arsonist was the one who started it! At the same time the fire wouldn't have spread as bad or as fast had the building been up to code and everything in place for such a disaster.
May 19, 2009 at 10:52 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
This comment was removed by the site staff for violation of the usage agreement.
April 14, 2009 at 10:19 a.m.
( permalink )
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...