Dec. 11, 2013 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Sunday, February 3, 2013
Thank you for the information. Your article was timely, informative and, given the general attitude of your newspaper and Lawrence city government, probably courageous. One item not discussed is the cost of infrastructure (streets, curbs, gutters, sidewalks, and sewers). These are high dollar items and the City Commissioners, as well as Fritzel, have been very ambiguous as to how those costs will be paid. This is the same issue giving rise to the situation now facing Junction City . Should we not be demanding more definitive information from our elected officials and Fritzel?
February 3, 2013 at 4:49 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Bird Dog Bar
Bird Dog signature tacos, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...