See complete forecast
Last login: Monday, November 3, 2014
Any honest person could, in 2 minutes, come up with many reasons why parts of Kansas, including Lawrence is spiritually dark.
It is interesting though, that instead of appreciating someone for recognizing and praying for the darkness in our state, so many are offended, scoff and criticize.
I have little problem hating terrorists and others who cruelly delight in the suffering of others, but what is it that causes so many hateful responses to someone who is praying for us?!
Seems to me we should be glad of it if we believe and even if we dont believe, what harm is there in it?
But no, we must scoff and bitterly laugh at some amorphous perceived harm that these zealots are wreaking on us innocents. No wonder some say it is dark. This thread is proof.
February 15, 2013 at 11:37 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...
Avocado Burger or a Crown Cobb Salad
· Choose one of these legendary specials! The Avocado ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers
· 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers Kobe, chicken, turkey, pork tenderloin ...