72° Mostly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Last login: Thursday, September 20, 2012
I am a 1996 graduate of Haskell. I have a successful business due to my education at HINU. Why does Haskell have problems? Could it be because Haskell admits students that are not ready to leave home? (Students that do not want to clean their rooms).
Haskell should be the school that develops the Indian leaders for tomorrow and the Indian entrepreneurs to build the reservation economies. Haskell should raise the requirement level for admittance. The people that are not ready can stay home and attend a community college for their first two years. In our travels we meet so many people that regret not going to Haskell. The people that went to Haskell are grateful for their education. People that can claim a parent or grandparent or other relative that went to Haskell say it with a smile. ONWARD HASKELL!
September 20, 2012 at 2 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Includes a drink. Turkey melt is on whole ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...