See complete forecast
Last login: Thursday, April 11, 2013
Lincoln, NE has bike lanes in the middle of the street, and bikers and motorists alike consider them dangerous--as they are. Bikes now travel the same speed as cars on Jayhawk Boulevard--why do you think bike lanes are needed? Bike lanes do NOT, in fact, make cyclists more visible--the exact opposite is true. If a cyclist is in the lane in front of a motorist, s/he will be seen, and watched. If s/he is in a bike lane, the motorist will ignore him or her until one or the other come in conflict. Ditch the lanes--bad idea. Make it clear that cyclists have a right to use the street with signs.
April 11, 2013 at 2:10 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
24th Anniversary Burger Week 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers $3.00 Pints of Henry T's own Yankee Tank Beer $5.00 Keep your Yankee Tank Beer Glass
· 24th Anniversary Burger Week 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers $3.00 ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
Philly of Black & Blue Steak Salad
· Choose one of these legendary specials! The Philly ...