Dec. 13, 2013 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Friday, February 25, 2011
As a union carpenter I am deeply disturbed by Anthony Brown's involvement in this. I remember Mr. Brown asking the carpenters union to make a political contribution to his campaign. I remember voting on this and him recieving said contribution. Tens of thousands of dollars of our (and his) money helped finance his campaigns. I also remember Mr. Brown turning around and sticking it to us after he was elected. I wonder if this bill is more about his personal feelings or as revenge for never recieving any more money from the unions? The second fact Mr. Brown has wrong is he in fact did have an opt out on where his money went. I do not remember anyone forcing him, myself or any other member to sign the Dues Authorization Card when he joined.
February 25, 2011 at 12:53 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wheat State Pizza
Double Deal: LG Specialty AND LG 1-Topping pizza just $19.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Southwest ancho chicken taco salad
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Bird Dog Bar
Bird Dog signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
The Phog Wrap
· Just like in Allen Fieldhouse! Turkey wrap with ...
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...