Trisha Van Koughnett
- KU Info expands its services on campus
- August 18, 2009
- Sometimes, the questions are a little odd. But they get answered anyway. Matt Enriquez, a senior from Topeka who works for KU Info, once was asked for 10 political figures’ phone numbers. He provided the information but was curious why she wanted to know.
- Lawrence life coach offers to-do list tips
- April 27, 2009
- Do you often feel overwhelmed, procrastinate or feel like your daily to-do list never get finished? Lawrence life coach Cheryl Miller has a to-do list on how to make a successful to-do list.
- Managing work e-mail
- April 20, 2009
- Three hours already into a Monday morning workday, and Don Steeples has already received 24 e-mails. “Typical,” says Steeples, senior vice provost at Kansas University.