Nicholas Cunigan (Fashion columnist)
Nicholas Cunigan is a freelancer for the Lawrence Journal-World and lawrence.com. He writes the Classic Sartorialist column.
- The Classic Sartorialist: Bundle up in style
- December 5, 2013
- Staying warm in the blustery cold of winter can all too easily translate into oversized parkas, ski gloves and orange-knit hunting hats. All of these have their place in winter hobbies, but they don’t belong on Massachusetts Street. When strolling across town, consider a few of these stylish updates for your winter wardrobe.
- The Classic Sartorialist: Fashion for airports
- November 7, 2013
- Airports don’t have the best reputation for fashion. As security has increased and air travel has become more of a chore than an adventure, people’s attire has taken a drastic decline.
- Classic Sartorialist: Tweed and true
- October 3, 2013
- Nothing beckons the changing and falling of leaves quite like a tweed jacket. The heft, durability and colors of tweed are unparalleled. It’s a staple in every man’s closet.
- The Classic Sartorialist: Football weather fashion
- September 5, 2013
- Before reaching into your closets and drawers for that sacred gameday shirt, consider classing up your tailgating attire.