Katy Ibsen (Intern)
Magazine editor, Sunflower Publishing
- Decision time
- So you’re going to KU. We’ve asked students what you’ll want and need your freshman year.
- May 26, 2006
- No one ever said starting college was easy. With each decision comes a laundry list of questions for nervous beginners: Where do I live? What should I pack? What’s worth the money? Kansas University students have some words of wisdom to ease the transition.
- KU senior artists inspired by personal experiences
- May 20, 2006
- Sam Bennett is fascinated with the life of cells. Captivated by their migration, she’s transformed her art into a vivid textile journey of the changing cell and the cancerous invasion that can occur in the body.
- 45 years later, art still thrives in the park
- Featured artist Patty Boyer takes work below sea level
- May 7, 2006
- Patty Boyer lives in a colorful world. Some time ago, the Lawrence artist went snorkeling in Hawaii, and she vividly recalls the incredible hues of the underwater wildlife.
- Community advocate committed to needs of homeless
- April 22, 2006
- Steve Ozark is running a little late. He bustles through the door, quickly finishing a phone call while papers cradled in his arms are about to fall to the floor.