Elizabeth Kennedy (Fashion columnist)
Elizabeth Kennedy is a freelancer for the Lawrence Journal-World and lawrence.com. She writes the Fashion Twins Column with Emily Kennedy.
- Fashion Column Twins: With New Year’s Eve dresses, go big or stay home
- December 25, 2014
- We searched high and low and found some great options for New Year’s Eve looks.
- Fashion Column Twins: Bundle up with a vest or sweater
- December 17, 2014
- Winter is upon us, and bundling up is always on my mind. Two pieces to help you layer up and be comfortable are a faux fur vest and turtleneck sweater.
- Fashion Column Twins: Stay chic in cold weather
- December 3, 2014
- Looks that are easy to throw together and will keep you warm and stylish all season.
- Fashion Column Twins: It’s sweater season
- November 19, 2014
- With below-freezing temperatures upon us, now’s the perfect time to shop for warm, cozy sweaters
- Fashion Column Twins: The adaptable, essential leather jacket
- November 12, 2014
- Leather is one of our favorite pieces to pull out this time of year, and a leather jacket is a fall must-have.
- Fashion Column Twins: Clothes for every season
- November 5, 2014
- Fall is one of my favorite times of year because you can really play around with different looks and trends. One of the best parts is how you can take pieces from spring and summer and layer them into fall looks.
- Fashion Column Twins: Comfortable fall looks
- October 23, 2014
- As the weather outside gets cooler, one thing comes to mind: comfort. There is nothing better than curling up with a warm blanket on a cool fall day, right? So who wants to be in something uncomfortable and cold? Not me!
- Fashion Column Twins: Sporty style
- October 15, 2014
- As we get further into fall, that means more weekends full of football, tailgating and cheering on your favorite team!
- Fashion Column Twins: Turn summer dresses into fall outfits
- October 8, 2014
- One thing that comes with seasons changing is trying to figure out how to change your wardrobe without having to buy all new clothes.