- Style Off the Cuff: Thrifting For Guys
- June 4, 2012
- As I got into the clothing industry, both as a consumer and on the retail and manufacturing sides, it took a serious toll on my finances.
- Style Off the Cuff: Men’s winter wardrobe relies on staples
- January 2, 2012
- The key for guys when it comes to a winter wardrobe is investing in staples. Winter is my favorite time of year when it comes to getting dressed for a couple of reasons.
- Style Off the Cuff: Unlocking the secrets to men’s fashion
- December 5, 2011
- My name is David, and I sell clothes. But let’s get one thing straight: I am not a fashion guy. I am as baffled by the runway as I am by a silent film or a French restaurant upon first visit. And while I can be caught watching “Project Runway” with my wife, you would be hard-pressed to get me out of my favorite pair of jeans.