- Topeka library restricts access to 4 sex-related books
- February 20, 2009
- The Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library board voted Thursday to restrict access to four sex-related books. The move is being called censorship by some and an attempt to protect children by others.
- 6News video: Lawmakers again push for coal plants
- May 7, 2008
- Kansas Lawmakers found a temporary success in their latest effort to shovel a couple of coal-fired power plants in to existence on Wednesday.
- 6News video: Senate overrides coal plant veto
- April 30, 2008
- After months of blowing smoke, things heat up today between the two sides involved in a power struggle at the Statehouse. 6News reporter Ben Bauman has more.
- 49abcnews - The Home Front: Supporting families until the soldiers come home
- February 6, 2007
- When a member of the Kansas National Guard is called into active duty, and is deployed as part of the war on terror, it’s truly a family event. The call is felt, not just by the guard member, the one possibly in harm’s way, but also by the wife, husband, parents or kids left behind. Learn what it’s like for one family.