Arley Hoskin (Fashion columnist)
Arley Hoskin is a freelancer for the Lawrence Journal-World and lawrence.com. She writes the Celebrity Fashion Fusion column.
- Celebrity Fashion Fusion: An outfit like Kerry Washington’s can be yours - without any controversy
- November 28, 2013
- There is nothing scandalous about Kerry Washington’s classic sense of style.
- Celebrity Fashion Fusion: How to be an Olivia Wilde child
- October 31, 2013
- When Olivia Wilde isn’t sporting KU gear at Allen Field House with her fiance Jason Sudeikis, she exudes a casual glam that appears effortless.
- Put down those disposables: Parents embrace old diaper ways
- October 3, 2013
- The mantra “reduce, reuse, recycle” has created a cloth diaper revival in the Lawrence. Lawrence mom Dorothy Williams said the decision to use cloth diapers on Frank, her 18-month-old, seemed like a given. Dorothy and her husband, Jeff, are among a number of parents in Lawrence who have decided to forgo disposable diapers for the reusable cloth alternatives. By Arley Hoskin
- Celebrity Fashion Fusion: Outfit inspired by Christina Hendricks
- September 26, 2013
- Many women envy Christina Hendricks’ classic, curvy look, and with a trip downtown, they can get that look at prices that won’t drive them mad.