Sound Off

Sound Off: Who do we contact to complain if we're getting consistently the wrong mail in our mailbox?

Call the local post office and staff will speak with mail carriers to try and resolve the issue. The Vermont Street Post Office can be reached at (785) 843-1681 and the Kasold Drive Post Office can be reached at (785) 843-8555. - Derek Mossberg, delivery supervisor.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.