Sound Off

Sound Off: potholes

Whom do I notify of a pothole that needs to be fixed?

The City of Lawrence provides a form on its website for residents to report pothole locations. This form can be found on the Public Works page at Or, residents may call the city’s pothole reporting line at (785) 832-3456.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.