Sound Off

Sound Off: Animal problems

Who do I call about a dog that is barking excessively?

Call the Lawrence Police Department about stray animals, barking or animal bites at 830-7400.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.