See complete forecast
Is it legal to have a basketball goal sitting on a public street?
No, it is unlawful to store items with the public right-of-way without a right-of-way permit.
Copy and paste the link:
I go to garage sales occasionally and have seen quite a few basketball goals which technically violate the law as they in the street against the curb, mostly on cul-de-sacs. Anyone who has a problem with this needs to take four or five happy pills and get a good night's sleep.
I thought you could have the goal in the street but had to have the area cleared within 48 hours of your game ending.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Avocado Burger or Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho Chicken and Mushroom Burrito with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...