May 23, 2013 |
63° Mostly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Is it legal to have a basketball goal sitting on a public street?
No, it is unlawful to store items with the public right-of-way without a right-of-way permit.
Copy and paste the link:
Darn kids should be out getting in trouble, not staying in the neighborhood playing ball.
I go to garage sales occasionally and have seen quite a few basketball goals which technically violate the law as they in the street against the curb, mostly on cul-de-sacs. Anyone who has a problem with this needs to take four or five happy pills and get a good night's sleep.
This does answer a question about an urgent, ongoing problem in Lawrence. I hope they punish violators to the fullest extent of law!! That will teach them to let kids play basketball in the street.
I thought you could have the goal in the street but had to have the area cleared within 48 hours of your game ending.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
$7.99 Combos Everyday
· 1/2 Sandwich and Soup or Salad.
Pork or Chicken Bulgogi
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Celebrating 22 Years! 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Italian Beef Sandwich
· Juicy, thin-sliced Vienna Italian beef topped with seasoned ...
El Mezcal II
· with rice and beans.
Thursday Lunch Special
· Baby Back Thursday! Dine in or carry out ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
BBQ Stuffed Potato
· Loaded baked potato topped with choice of Texas ...
· Every Thursday enjoy our featured sandwich with a ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chicken Pot Pie
Wheat State Pizza
Buy Any Size Pizza at Regular Price and Get the 2nd Half Price.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...