March 31, 2015 |
44° Fair with Haze
See complete forecast
Kansas Athletics Inc. paid for the trip.
Copy and paste the link:
They tossed their dogs a bone. Actually, well utilized, travel is a great way to stimulate and nurture their academic, if not personal capabilities: expansive in ways that can be limited in Lawrence/JoCo U.S.A. Better than the usual academic treadmill.
"don't want none o' my tax dollars goin' to sending them boys to socialist-land."
Who do you think paid for it? They must have a shortage of questions to choose something like this!
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Strip Club Sandwich with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...