May 21, 2013 |
73° A Few Clouds
See complete forecast
Kansas Athletics Inc. paid for the trip.
Copy and paste the link:
They tossed their dogs a bone. Actually, well utilized, travel is a great way to stimulate and nurture their academic, if not personal capabilities: expansive in ways that can be limited in Lawrence/JoCo U.S.A. Better than the usual academic treadmill.
"don't want none o' my tax dollars goin' to sending them boys to socialist-land."
Who do you think paid for it? They must have a shortage of questions to choose something like this!
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Celebrating 22 Years! 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
Pork or Chicken Bulgogi
Wheat State Pizza
2 Medium Pizzas, each with 2-toppings, both just $14.99.
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
El Mezcal II
Speedy Gonzales-Taco and Enchilada
· with rice or beans.
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
· Your choice of crispy or grilled chicken breast ...
· Try Johnny's uniquely delicious tacos, and try 'em ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
$7.99 Combos Everyday
· 1/2 Sandwich and Soup or Salad.
Tuesday Lunch Special
· Slab-O-Palooza! $10.99 St. Louis Ribs All Day. (Dine ...
Taco Tuesday Special
· Featuring a different flavor each week! Always priced ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Lunch Size Salads
· Smaller versions of our entrée salads, served with ...